With the release of the completely new from the ground up 2009 CRF450R, and am left with nothing to say except WOW. I’m not completely thrilled with the white plastic on the back, though I don’t hate it, but otherwise, that bike looks like it will be awesome!
- I hope the header fares well
- I’m glad to see that changing the air filter won’t take an act of congress any more
- EFI — cool!
- Why are the rear number plates so small???
- Lost 4lbs — WOW!
- Will the valves still have longevity issues?
- Kayaba suspension — Their stuff has been superior as of late
The bike look awesome, and I can’t wait to read and watch the ride reports as the magazines and web sites get access to them. I can see that 2010 might be a good year to go back to Honda
Links to see what the 2009 CRF450R looks like:
2009 CRF450R on Motocross.com
2009 CRF450R on VitalMX
2009 CRF450R on TransworldMX (Video)
2009 CRF450R on RacerXOnline
Comments from All Things Moto! Forums