I’m just a guy. I love motocross, my family, and my religion (God) — though not in that order.
I am an IT Consultant by trade, and do pretty well at it (JDub Consulting).
Interesting Tid-bits about me:
- I am an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- I have 5 boys, and 1 girl (last one).
- I served a mission for my church (mentioned above) in Minnesota, where I learned and still speak Hmong. Not real useful where I live now, but I still keep up on it.
- I LOVE everything and anything to do with Motocross — Photography, Riding, Reading, Watching, you name it.
- I own and run two (2) online web forums. One is mine (AllThingsMoto.com) and one is my wifes — though I keep it running (BodynSpirit.net). And I try and keep this site alive and well too.
- I come from a family of eleven (11) with 6 sisters, and 2 brothers, all of whom are alive and well.
Well that’s me in a nut shell. There’s probably more, but who’s got time for that 🙂
Wanna keep up with my site on your google home page with an RSS feed?
Click this Google button and it will automatically add it for you.